Sheets, duvets, pillows and blankets are the accessories our beds wear. Without them, beds are naked. Ideally, sheets and bed accessories should be washed or changed at least once a week but some people change their sheets once in a month? while some only change them thrice in an entire year (ewww).
Well it’s great to know that we don’t have such people in #Ekoklan.
Why you should wash your bed covers often
When it comes to sheets, most people do not consider the fact that the longer they stay on their beds, the more dead skin cells, germs, dust mites and dust accumulate on their bed. The smell and the dirt… scary! These things can cause acne, allergies and may also trigger asthmatic attacks. In this short piece, we; tell you how to avoid these things.
How to care for your bed covers
1. Machine wash your bed sheet and pillow cases in water anywhere from 120-140°F (49-60°C) once in a week.
2. Machine wash blankets and comforters once a month (Hand wash delicate material)
3. Machine wash pillows twice per year (Be sure it’s machine washable).
4. Purchase several sets of sheets and a good mattress cover.
5. Or you can just send us a DM here or subscribe to any of our laundry plans here and we’d come pick up your dirty sheets, bed covers and deliver them to your doorstep in just 48hours.